Providing training to individuals and organisations in matters related to genomics findings and their practical application, legal issues and ethical concerns.
Genomic Science and their practical application
Knowledge on genomic findings and their practical application are a powerful tool for professionals working in the related fields, including health care, education, policy making and justice. Training includes:
– Meaning of genomic findings
– Practical application of genomic findings in schools, healthcare and criminal justice
– Practical application of genomic findings healthcare
Legal and ethical issues
Knowledge of ethical and legal issues related to genomic findings, and of their impact on societies and science, are essential to ensuring positive use of these findings for the benefit of all people, as well as to maintain public trust in science. Our training in this area includes:
– Legal and policy protection in place
– Neccessary legislative and policy updates
– Protection of human genetic data / privacy
– Ethics of genomic research
– Practical application of genomic findings healthcare and criminal justice
Short training sessions are also available at our events, including in our on going Genes & Tonic programme. We are currently organising CPD training for school teachers. For more information about our training services please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.