InLab funds training of its members including attendance of the AIR Courses.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Training
InLab provides CPD training for educational and other professionals and policy makers internationally, including in the UK and the Russian Federation.
Professional Development Training
Inlab provides Professional Development Training as part of its ongoing research collaborations.
Pre-school: training seminars for kindergarten practitioners
Collaboration on research projects (assessing efficacy of early child development programmes) – currently 5 kindergartens.
School: Seminars for school teachers and administrators
Collaborations as part of several research projects (a number of schools in the UK, Russia and Italy).
Other training includes:
• Providing accessible information about Genetics and Neuroscience;
• Seminars on Ethical and Legal Implications of Genomic Findings;
• Seminars on Psychology: Individual Differences, Child Development, Learning Disabilities, Cognitive Processes, Executive Functions etc.
- International Business Law (One week)
- Negotiating and Drafting Contracts (One week)
- English Law and the Justice System (One week)
- Genetic Law: Genetics, Law and Ethics (One day)
- Genetics and Society (One day)
- Public Speaking and Presenting (One day)
- Combatting Fear of Public Speaking (One day)
- Intermediate Public Speaking (One Day)
- Psychology and Law (One day)
- Decision Making and the Mind: Weaknesses, Biases and Persuasion (One day)
- Advanced Psychological Research (One week)
- Psychology in One Day
- Introduction to Machine Learning with R (Three days)